Digital Marketing Manager
N/A, Porto - N/A
At Lidya, our vision is a future where every great business owner has fair and fast funding to build and grow high impact businesses. To achieve this, we use data-driven finance and technology to help great business owners build high-impact businesses in the fastest growing economies in the world. Lidya currently operates in Nigeria, Poland, and Czech Republic where close to 200,000 businesses have signed up for our service. Lidya is backed by Flourish Ventures, Accion, Bamboo Capital, Alitheia Capital and Newid Capital. Lidya has raised close to $15m USD in venture capital and has teams across Lagos (Nigeria), Prague (Czech Republic), Warsaw (Poland), Porto (Portugal) and New York (USA).
Lidya is run by Tunde Kehinde, the Co-Founder, and former Managing Director of Jumia Nigeria, the largest eCommerce platform in Africa. Jumia is publicly listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Tunde also co-founded Africa Courier Express, the largest direct-to-consumer delivery provider in Nigeria. Tunde attended Harvard Business School for his MBA and graduated with honors with a bachelor’s in business administration from Howard University.
Lidya is expanding its activities. To support our development, we are looking for a strategic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager that believes in our vision and shares our values. We believe that brilliant people operating in a great culture will produce the best outcome. We operate, hire, develop, and promote people based on the values below.
- Customer Focus + Integrity: Our customers are the foundation of everything we do. That is why we deliver impact with ethics and integrity. Customers are our mission and our inspiration – they give us new ideas and keep us nimble.
- High Standards + Compassion: As a team, we support each other and hold each other accountable. We are constantly analyzing how we can improve. At Lidya, we do our homework, test rigorously, and the best ideas win.
- Pride + Ownership: We give our best to provide next-level service to our customers. Lidya is a commitment. Each of us takes responsibility and pride in doing exceptional work every day, because we are excited to build powerful solutions.
- Data + Human Intuition: Financial innovation demands agility, creativity, and dedication. Lidya is data-driven at the core, but we never lose sight of the human relationships we have with our customers.
- Growth + Resilience: Belief in our mission makes us ambitious to grow our global footprint. We also know that growth must be sustainable. As we take on new challenges, we will always remain rooted in our local communities.
- Team + Perseverance: Lidya is a strong, multicultural team. We are respectful, open, honest, empowering, and joyful. We know we cannot overcome obstacles without the team – or without perseverance. Everybody listens and shows up for each other, so each achievement is a team victory.
The Digital Marketing Manager works with the management team to develop, implement, manage, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. A successful candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and management.
- Plan and execute and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Desired Qualifications and Skillset:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement