N/A, Prague - N/A
Growth Analyst at Lidya At Lidya, our vision is a future where every great business owner has fair and fast funding to build and grow high impact businesses. To achieve this, we use data-driven finance and technology to help great business owners build high-impact businesses in the fastest growing economies in the world. Lidya currently operates in Nigeria, Czech Republic and Poland where close to 200,000 businesses have signed up for our service. Lidya is backed by Flourish Ventures, Accion, Bamboo Capital, Alitheia Capital and Newid Capital. Lidya has raised close to $15m USD in venture capital and has teams across Prague (Czech Republic), Warsaw (Poland), Porto (Portugal), Lagos (Nigeria), and New York (USA).
The Growth Analyst position is responsible for acquiring & managing clients (micro, small and medium-size businesses) and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers with the goal of growing Lidya’s loan portfolio in a branch in the Czech Republic.
- We are ambitious. We want to be number one. Lidya is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less.
- We use data to back our decisions. Lidya is for those who dive into the details. Who are always in search of the truth. Who want to understand what the problem is and its root cause.
- We have high standards for our team and our customers. We never compromise on talent. We select, coach, and retain the best talent and give them the support to do their best work. We seek team members who want to delight our customers and offer solutions that help them have high impact and solve their needs.
- We take ownership and we persevere. We seek team members that are determined, skilled, courageous, and work intelligently every day to succeed and be number one.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Acquisition: Present, promote and sell Lidya’s lending products using solid negotiations to existing and prospective clients across relevant sectors, including but not limited to companies in the e-commerce, consumer goods, logistics, transportation, construction, healthcare and financial services industries.
- Client Engagement: Manage existing client engagements, appraisal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits. Reach out to customer leads through calling and establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Loan Portfolio Growth: Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a monthly basis. Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lidya and regulators.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with a bank, financial institution, consulting firm, advisory firm, or in a similar business development role.
- Sales, communication and negotiation skills with a working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, management or a related business discipline.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- Fluent communication in Czech (written and spoken).
- Intermediate communication in English (written and spoken).