N/A, Warsaw - N/A
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who is responsible for analyzing financial data and developing profit-focused action plans. You will be a fundamental contributor to the fiscal health and success with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise approach in a newly opened branch in Poland.
- Ambitious & Metrics Driven: You want to solve the $5 trillion USD small business credit gap across fast-growing economies. You are committed to building our brand and market position consistently, seeking the right customer, building trust and turning these relationships into sustainable, win-win partnerships. You understand that you will be judged on your numbers and building a high growth, profitable loan book.
- Has no complacency and is high energy. You understand your role is critical in digital era to the company. You apply high energy every day to grow our brand, customer base, customer experience and revenue. You want to grow every day, month, quarter, year. You are persistent, clear and driven to get things done – properly and quickly.
- Resourceful, High Integrity, High Impact. You find a way. You do business with trust and transparency and dig into the details with the aim to help customers get the credit they need to grow their business.
- Collaborative. You understand you need a team to succeed. You carry along internal stakeholders to ensure they are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Reporting: Researching, monitoring, and analyzing financial data to be a fundamental contributor to the fiscal health and success of Lidya, including but not limited summarizing data to structured reports on Lidya’s and client’s financial status and risks. Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operating reports to present to senior management and provision of recommendations for improvements based on trends. Supporting the preparation of annual financial information be provided to the external auditors. Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Loan Portfolio Growth: Supporting the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers including, verification of documentation presented for all loan applications and ensuring they meet KYC, loan assessment and any other documentation as required by the Lidya and by the regulators. Managing the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset:
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Management Consulting Firm or in a Finance Analyst Role.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics, engineering, investments or a related business discipline.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess both individual and company financial statements – profitability, cash flow and debt service capacity analysis + projections.
- Ability to extract data from financial systems, manipulate in offline environments such as Excel, and assist in the preparation of financial models.
- Intermediate communication in English (written and spoken).
- Self-starter with the desire to contribute from day one to supporting Lidya in providing premier financial services.