As a Growth Intern, you will play a pivotal role in helping our company expand its reach, increase user engagement, and
drive revenue growth. This internship provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with our growth marketing team and
gain hands-on experience in various aspects of growth marketing, including user acquisition, conversion rate optimization,
and data analysis.
1. Client Engagement: Client acquisition and onboarding, TeleSales to 40 or more prospects daily. Manage existing
client engagements, renewal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed
timelines and loan limits. 360 customer relationship management and KYC documentation. Reach out to customers
and maintain positive client relationships.
2. Loan Portfolio Growth: Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a daily, weekly and monthly
basis. Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC
documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lidya and
3. Client acquisition and Retention: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement strategies for
user acquisition and retention.
4. Support the development, utilization and optimization of Cold calls, email templates, and other marketing assets.
5. Contribute creative ideas and insights to help the company grow and achieve its business goals.
1. Recently completed a Bachelor's degree program in marketing, mass communication, systems engineering and
2. Must have graduated with a 2nd class lower or HND lower credit and above in the above stated disciplines.
3. Strong interest in digital marketing and growth strategies.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Outstanding, customer engagement skills with a passion
for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
5. Highly motivated, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
6. Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
✔ Practical experience in growth marketing.
✔ Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team and eexposure to a dynamic and fast-paced work
✔ An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term