The Customer Success Analyst will help increase customer retention by establishing themselves as credible authorities in the industry to build and maintain customer relationships as well as satisfying the Lidya customers.
* Obtain feedback on an ongoing basis while developing solutions for clients to ensure that their needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
* Provide key information to Implement strategies to help our customer get the most out of our products and features ultimately aiding renewals, reducing customer churn and improving customer experience.
* Provide customer feedback to Team leads and Supervisors to enable them drive product improvement.
* Capture and own customer issues throughout the Service Process to ensure customer success and loyalty.
* Support Customer Success Managers in conducting data analysis to help clients get business value from Lidya.
* Managing existing client engagements. Managing and closing current deals with clients, corporate partners, funding partners, and acquiring new business for Lidya.
* Managing past due accounts and determine the appropriate collection action to be taken for each individual client.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management, coworkers, clients, trading partners etc.
* 1 – 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with a Commercial Bank, Payments Processor, Merchant Bank, Management Consulting Firm, or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
* Working knowledge of the entire product and process from start to finish.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics, engineering, economics or a related business discipline (MBA, CPA, or CFA is a plus).
* Demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e., achieving revenue or profit targets).
* Motivated self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven adherent of a team-driven philosophy and ability to work in a team of 5+ colleagues to meet commercial targets consistently and sustainably.
Lidya © 2022 All rights reserved.