We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve platform security.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing security measures that improve our platform security.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- You'll have the chance to deal with different responsibilities, from building deployment tools to managing our systems and setting up analytics
- Define and implement security measures to insure platform security and resilience
- Deploy, monitor and manage a distributed cloud service
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and optimize high availability and performance issues
- You'll have to manage highly scalable/transactional systems and infrastructures
- .NET development experience is a big plus
- Strong programming skills
- Knowledge of Bash
- Real-world experience with configuration management systems
- Real-world experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with several protocols TCP, IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS, SMTP, SNMP;
- Experience building automated monitoring and analytics systems
- SysAdmin experience in Windows and Linux